Thursday, February 23, 2006

Welcome to my new blog

As I have started postcrossing I thought it would be a good idea to create a dedicated blog to keep a record of the postcards I receive :)


My stats so far:

sent: (6)
Germany (3)
Finland (2)
Canada (1)

received: (3)
Netherlands (1)
Canada (1)
USA (1)

travelling: (4)
New Zealand (1)
Malaysia (1)
Germany (1)
Lithuania (1)

Why I enjoy Postcrossing:

I love the surprise factor of never knowing where you’ll be sending your next card to, or getting one from. I love connecting, however briefly, with someone from another country. I love the history map with all those coloured lines. I love the postcards falling through my door after travelling across the world, sometimes slightly battered, with their images of life elsewhere. I love the forum, chatting and comparing notes with other postcrossers. I love getting an e-mail telling me one of my cards has safely arrived at it’s destination.

Comments:
thanks shinyruby ;)

I've just seen one of the postcards I sent out on another postcrosser's blog - wow!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?