Monday, August 20, 2007

Malaysia meets World tag - Malaysia - aimar


Comments:
hello! i'm a postcard enthusiast like you. I hope you can join in my project so we can exchange links and feature you on my own blog! to know more, please visit:

http://www.thepostcardcollector.us/

thanks and have a good one!
 
hi I am a postcard enthusiast from Philippines, Please feel free to visit, comment and link my blog
http://enajpostcrads.blogspot.com
 
Merry Christmas & Happy Collecting
 
Hello from Pakistan!
Happy Postcard-Crossing Friendship!!!

You have a very nice collection here.

I am Cheema from Pakistan. I am a new postcrosser at postcrossing.com site. I have also made a couple of beautiful blogs promoting my hobbies and sharing my collection.

My postcrossing's profile can be seen at:
http://www.postcrossing.com/user/cheema

At the moment, I am interested in Blog link exchange. If interested, you can add my blog to your postcrossers list and leave me a message at faisalcheema44@gmail.com or leave a comment on my blog http://mycoolpostcardcollection.blogspot.com/

I am also interested in swapping postcards with world UNESCO heritage site from your country. Can you send me any such card? At the moment (25 Apr 2009), I donot have any UNESCO site card from anywhere so all are welcome. Afterwards it will be selected cards which I would be missing. If its possible please send me the name of the site in your message and we can go ahead with our swap.

In return I can send you a nice postcard with beautiful landscape or UNESCO heritage sites from Pakistan - which I think will be a nice addition in your collection?

So are you interested....???

Waiting anxiously for your kind reply
Best Regards
Yours Cheema
 
hello Barbara! sorry to be rude, I would've emailed you but couldn't find an address on your profile. i just wondered if you'd mind linking to my own postcrossing blog? it's still new so not many posts! thanks

the address is postcrossingandotherthingsilike.wordpress.com

best wishes
Jenny, UK
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?